<<< Wishlist >>>

Banana Bread Loaf | Recipe




With everyone loving The Great British Bake Off at the moment, I thought it was about time I did another baking post. I had never made banana bread before so I thought it was a time I made some, I
have to admit it's become one of my new favourite cakes. This recipe is very simple to make, just add all the ingredients in a bowl and cook! 
The best time to make this is when you have some bananas that are starting to go brown. You could also try adding chocolate chips inside or chocolate on top. 

Let me know if you try it!


Ingredients 
225g Self-raising flour 
225g Caster sugar 
100g Soft margarine 
3 eggs 
1/2 tsp Cinnamon 
3 Bananas

Method 
1. Preheat the oven to 180ÂșC / gas mark 4. Also, grease a loaf tin and fill with baking paper.
2. In a large bowl mix together the flour, sugar, eggs and margarine, beat together using a wooden spoon or an electric whisk. 
3. Mix the banana in a bowl then add to the mixture also adding cinnamon into the mixture. 
4. Pour into the loaf tin and bake for 50 minutes (if you find the top is burning but the middle isn't cooking cover the top with tin foil).


What's your favourite cake or biscuits
Have you been watching The Great British Bake Off?

4 comments:

  1. Nicole Baxter18 August, 2014

    GBBO is one of my favourite Tv shows those biscuits on tuesday were amazing. I love banana bread and this one looks delicious xx

    Coleoftheball

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so delicious, especially the cinnamon in it! Coincidentally, I'm baking banana bread right now!


    Amalia x
    hapagirl.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, I love cinnamon in cakes! Hope it turned out well! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, I love banana bread :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin, if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks! Best wishes.

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete