<<< Wishlist >>>

Hello 2015


Happy New Year! I can't believe that we're officially in 2015! 2014 has been a great year, personally, I feel like 2014 was the year where I've finally started to find myself. I can't believe how quickly it went by, seems like on the other day I was writing a list of what I wanted to achieve in 2014. Let's hope 2015 can only be even better!

WHAT I'VE ACHIEVED IN 2014:
Blogging: This year I started blogging! I did have a blog a couple of years ago but that doesn't count. I have really enjoyed blogging and being welcomed into the lovely blogging community. Time for the soppy bit - I would just like to say Thank You for every follow, like and comment. You don't know how grateful I am and how happy it makes me. 

WHAT I WANT TO ACHIEVE IN 2015: 
I feel writing them on here and publishing them to the world they can help me achieve them and whenever I've lost my motivation and can come back to this post. 

Blogging one
. Post twice a week 
I have created a plan of which days I'm going to write and upload. I've decided for every Monday and Friday, I figured twice a week is easy for me to stick too. I have also brought a Personal Planner this year (which I love!) hopefully it will help me become more organised with my life. From that also includes being more organised and not wasting time. I mean scrolling through Twitter and Pinterest for several hours... 

two. continue to enjoy blogging 
I'm definitely going to try my hardest to keep blogging during 2015 and hopefully many more years to come.

Personal 
one. Create a skincare routine and stick to it & have more no makeup days
I want to create a simple routine and stick to it every morning and night. Currently I don't stick to something and I have too many products which makes my skin worse. If you have any recommendations of good products please let me know. I would love to clear my acne this year. I want to have more no makeup days this comes from a great skincare routine. I need to care less about it and stop worrying, somedays i'll just look in the mirror and be so upset with my skin. 

two. Take more pictures
This also includes using my camera to it's full capability, I kind of get the basics but it takes me along time to get the right setting. I do have to admit one you take it off 'M' the quality is so much better. Everywhere I go I'm going to try and take a photo as it's such a wonderful way to create memories. 

three. Become more healthier
Yes, the one everyone has. During the summer I began to workout and eat healthier and surprisingly I really enjoyed it however during the cold nights and festive period I lost my motivation and maybe put back on the couple of pounds I lost. I'm not trying to become a VS model but I would just like to look in the mirror and be happy. Under the category of 'healthier' includes: drinking more water (I set this as one of my summer goals, I feel I'm getting better), becoming more flexible, I'm going to try more Yoga as currently I can't touch my toe's, become stronger mentally and physically and finally getting more sleep during the holidays I've been up until the following day, achieving this will make all the above easier . 

This has actually ended up being a very personal post. 
I wish you all a wonderful 2015!



What's your New Years resolution? 

14 comments:

  1. Wish I could stick to a blogging schedule too! I am so bad at it.

    Shang J. | The Feminine Crusade­

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck with your 2015 goals! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to try my best this year! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! I am so happy to find your blog and I am in love with how you take pictures and the quality of them. I definitely need to keep on top of my blogging as (like you) I am a teenager so I am trying to balance my a levels too xx

    Just followed you via Bloglovin and GFC, would love your feedback on my blog!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you good luck for 2015, I'm definitely going to sort out a schedule for my blog this year! xx
    emilyjanewebb.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank You so much! Its something I really have to do this year. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow, what a lovely comment! I do try my best and thank you!
    I'll check out your blog. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice blog post. Let's blog our hearts out for this year. <3 I suck at scheduling posts which leads to endless backlogs. :(


    Have a happy 2015!!!


    x, shekinahjoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank You! We can both do it this year! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. We can complete this one together! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New Year! For your skincare routine goal, I would suggest researching various brands of skincare (like Clarins, Origins, Kiehls, etc.) and finding which one(s) you would like to try. Then go to a department store (I'm not sure in the UK, but here we have like Nordstroms or Neiman Marcus) and go to the brand's counter and tell the people you're interested in developing a skincare routine, and they will seriously help you with EVERYTHING you could ever need - product info, ingredients, skincare tips/tricks, what you need, what you don't need, etc.

    Origins, the actual store, is great at that also. When I turned 20 (after having a mini-freakout about being old and my skin aging haha) my mom took me to Origins and the woman there spent almost 2 hours with me going through skincare routines and testing/trying products, all of it.

    So yeah, just a bit of advice! Good Lord, I've written a novel haha. Sorry about the long comment!
    Z. | J. POTTER

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank You for that tip! I have loads of vouchers from christmas so might go to a counter and spend them. ahah :) x

    ReplyDelete