<<< Wishlist >>>

Happy & Healthy: July

Happy & Healthy July 2015
[I found these on Pinterest and thought how true they were]


The start of something new 

I've decided that each month I'm going to publish a type of post like this where I talk about the past month but everything to do with health and fitness. I've been on a bit of a health kick recently so hopefully by writing one of these each month it will help keep me motivated and it's a great way to share my thoughts and feelings.

The Biggest Challenge
This month I've had a bit of a challenge because it is the fist month and I still want that whole chocolate cake that is sitting on the side. This month as well I made the transition to having a more vegan lifestyle, currently, I would say I'm 80% vegan. Later if you're interested I might do a post dedicated to me changing to a vegan style diet. At home to stop myself piling the crisps and busiest into my mouth is to; one, have the fridge full of healthy fruit you are able to snack on, two, hide all the rubbish foods or remove them from your kitchen. Overall I feel pretty proud with my diet this month.

The Favourite
This month I've brought a couple of new books and all food related, that sums me up really. 3 that I've been especially loving is Deliciously Ella by Ella Woodward, Get the Glow by Madeline Shaw and Keep it Vegan by Áine Carlin. All of these books have some amazing recipes that are so simple and the ingredients are easy and cheap to get to, I don't need to travel to the other side of the world just for a type of nut. 

The Motivator
I have been loving Jess Wreford's YouTube channel lately, especially her weekly updates on her health and fitness journey. I feel like I'm going through the exact same feelings as her, I just love the way she is so honest and shares her real emotions of how she is feeling when going through the journey to becoming more healthier and happier. 

The Next 30 Days
I'm going to try to and include more movement (fitness) into my everyday routine because I feel like I kind of go the nutrition side sorted. Let's be realistic, I'm not going to set myself a target to go to the gym every day or run 10miles. I'm going to start small, whether it's walking the dog or do a workout video on YouTube. All I'm going to say is as long as I move for more than 30 minutes each day. 

0 comment:

Post a Comment