<<< Wishlist >>>

LoveLula Beauty Box February 2016


I received my February box in the post, again I was extremely happy with the content of the box again this month. I received 5 full sized products and 2 sample packets. I was so pleased when I opened it and saw that there were 2 full-size products from Balm Balm, because this was one of the brands I really wanted to try. I received the Lip Balm and the Coconut Cleanser. Another brand that I’m excited to try is John Masters, I got their detangled, this is one of Love Lula’s best sellers - so it must be really good. In the box was also a makeup product. This month I received Essential Care’s eye liner. When I swatched it I really liked it as it was really pigmented and smooth, another thing is that it’s really good if you have sensitive eyes. The next one I’m looking forward to trying is REN’s Eye Lift - this is actually something you can’t purchase until late February. Finally, I received 2 samples one of REN’s Beauty Shot Sample and Dr. Hauschka’s foot cream. 


What's your favourite beauty box subscription?

0 comment:

Post a Comment