<<< Wishlist >>>

New Year's Resolutions - 6 Month Update




How are we already in July? It feels like only last month I was trying to decide what my New Year Resolutionsear Resolutions were for the year and somehow we are already 6 months into the year. I thought I would share with you how I was getting on with my goals as normally by the end of January I've already given up on them.

one. Switch to cruelty-free beauty products
I think this is probably the one I've achieved the best so far, I haven't brought any new sincere or makeup pieces that have been tested on animals. The only thing I've  been struggling on is the everyday essentials such as deodorant, shampoo etc. Let me know if there are any products you love that I'm yet to try. I have to admit this year I think I've only brought a couple of makeup pieces, I've been having a lot of makeup free days and focusing more on my skin as I've brought lots of skincare products this year. 

two. continue to enjoy blogging
As I mentioned in my previous post I said how I was quite sad that I haven't been blogging as much as I would of like to but I'm planning on doing lots more in the future to make up for the lack of, posts. However, when I've been blogging I enjoyed doing it which I think is way more important than putting posts out I'm not fully happy with. 


three. Do more Yoga 
For Christmas I got a book called '365 days of yoga' and it's such a lovely little book, most days I will pick it up and read what the day suggests. I have done some yoga this year but not as much has I would have liked to. If I find my self-doing it, it's usually based upon something eg. can't sleep, stress, headache, overall I've found it to be useful so I really don't understand why I haven't made more time for it. Let's hope we can change that within the up and coming months. 

four. Use my time wisely 
This year has been a very stressful and busy year so far and will probably continue to be. To make sure I achieve what I need to do I've found post-it notes to be my best friend, you have no idea how many I've gotten through. Most days I'll write a list of what I need to do in the following day and then just tick them off as I go along. Don't get me wrong I've had those days where I've spent the whole day in bed with Netflix. One of my next things to focus on is driving as I'm able to drive very soon and now GCSEs are over it's A Level time...ahhhh!

five. Learn a new skill
This is something I'm quite excited about as I decided to wait until I finished exams to start it but I'm really excited about it. I've got the website sorted and I'm currently in the process of trailing out the products. I'll share it very soon I promise!

Overall I haven't fully achieved really any but I'm not really that bothered because we still have the 6 more moths to change that and achieve them all. 


How are you getting on with your 2016 goals? 

0 comment:

Post a Comment