<<< Wishlist >>>

Tanya Burr Lipgloss Review


Tanya Burr by Eye Candy Lipgloss in Champagne Toast & Afternoon Tea



You all most probably know who Tanya Burr is but if you don't she is a blogger and YouTuber who is a lovely person, who I would love to meet her one day. Tanya has come so far over the years from her job at a beauty counter. I love watching her videos and reading her blog, she is such an inspiring person. Tanya's collection launched in January on Feelunique.com and in the past few weeks has launched in store at Superdrug. Which is amazing! There are 12 lipglosses available 5 shimmery and 7 cream shades. Along with 10 nail polishes with shades ranging from nudes to pastels to dark shades, at the price of £5.99. Bargain!


I have to say I took forever to decide what shade to go for, as there are so many beautiful colours. In the end, I went for Champagne Toast and Afternoon Tea. When I got them in the post I didn't think I would like Champagne Toast because it looked brown, but after I tried it on I loved it! It is quite sheer but gives loads of shine because there are small pieces of glitter. This shade is great for every day and you could get away with wearing it to work or school. I also went for Afternoon Tea which is a lovely nude pink colour (can you see I'm great at describing colours). Again this is a great everyday shade, I can see myself wearing this a lot. The lipglosses have a gorgeous sweet smell and are really thick and glossy which I love about lipglosses. The thing I hate about lip glosses are that they can be really sticky, but I have to say these aren't, and don't dry my lips out. I really like the applicator of they as well, I don't think there is a bad word to say about them. Considering I'm not a lipgloss girl these have converted me! I'm definitely going to take a visit to Superdrug and swatch out all the other shades, and maybe make a purchase to add to my collection, I also want to try some of the nail polishes. You can tell a lot of time and thought have gone in to create these and Tanya should be very proud of them.



Have you tried any of Tanya's products?
If so, what's your favourite?

0 comment:

Post a Comment