<<< Wishlist >>>

Wishlist: May



   I have never had any Topshop makeup before and I have heard so many good reviews, so I think its
about time I try some.  I want to try 'Charmed', do you recommend any good shades

   As its getting near summer, I think it's time to add a few more dresses to my wardrobe and I found this perfect one from Glamorous.com 

   I have heard loads of bloggers talking about this book and it looks really interesting. Also a great coffee table book.

4 // Pandora Birthstone Ring
   I love pandora stacking rings. I have 1 now but I really want to add this to create a stack. It has the blue stone to represent my birth month.

5 // Next Loafers
   I already have a grey pair of these and I wear them everyday so I think it's about time I add a blue pair to my collection. 


What's on your wishlist for May?

2 comments:

  1. Great may wishlist! I love my pandora birth stone ring, mines aquamarine :)



    Chloe // throughchloeslens.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ClaraBelleRose01 May, 2014

    Alexa Chung's book is fab!
    clarabellerose.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete