<<< Wishlist >>>

Wishlist: September


   I love converse, I already own a couple of pairs and wear them all the time but I don't own a black pair so they need to be added to my collection. They are the classic style and look great casual or dressy.

   Tartan was big last year I really wanted the one from Zara but they sold out really quickly, New Look has done a great dupe, I love this blue one but they also have an orange and red one (which is exactly the same as Zara's one but I can't find it online). 
   
   Recently I have been loving photography and have been taking my camera out a lot and snapping away. I only own the kit lens so would love to upgrade to make my pictures even better. I have spoken to a few bloggers and read some reviews on it and no one has a bad word to say about it. 

   I only have apple earphones that came with my phone, I want to try some headphones because I can never find earphones that fit my ear or don't hurt my ears. 

   My second pair of shoes in my wishlist but when I saw these on the office website, I just had to add them. I love loafers! You may have noticed a pattern because in my May wishlist I included some loafers. I love these from Office they are a lovely colour and will look great with jeans.  

What's on your wishlist for September?

5 comments:

  1. I just bought a tartan scarf from primark that is beige-ish and red and green (looks better than it sounds). Tartan scarves really complement an outfit well.
    Yeah you should definitely invest in that lens if you're into photography! You can do all sorts of interesting things with the depth of field!


    Amalia x
    hapagirl.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea for a post! The Office shoes look so cute and stylish :) I want to start saving for a blogging camera, but I have no idea what to get! xx

    http://aliceroseblogs.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you lovely :) I have the Canon 600d and absolutely love it to bits. Personaly I think Canon are the best xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I need a trip to Primark! I'm definitely going to buy the lens with my birthday money now, so many people have told me such good things! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love tartan, that scarf is so cute! I love the Converse too :) xx

    http://bethht.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete