<<< Wishlist >>>

This or That tag



Welcome to my very first TAG. This is most probably a really old one but I thought it was quite interesting and a great way to get to know me. 

Makeup:
Blush or Bronzer? usually wear both but if I had to pick one it would be bronzer to give me a bit of a summer glow. 
Lip gloss or Lipstick? The lipstick I never really wear lipgloss (apart from Tanya Burr's), my hair always sticks to them.
Eyeliner or Mascara? Mascara always! 
Foundation or Concealer? Concealer to cover the pimples. 
Neutral or Color eye shadow? Neutral eye shadow I never wear a color eyeshadow. 
Pressed or Loose eyeshadows? Pressed I make too much mess with loose eyeshadows.
Brushes or Sponges? Brushes always! 

Nails:
OPI or China Glaze? OPI I've never tried China Glaze before. 
Long or Short? Long but not too long still manageable
Acrylic or Natural? Natural!
Brights or Darks? Currently darks but in the summer brights. 
Flower or No flower? No flower.

Body:
Perfume or Body splash? Definitely perfume!
Lotion or Body butter? Lotion 
Body wash or Soap? Always body wash 
LUSH or Other Bath Company? LUSH is the best!

Fashion:
Jeans or Sweatpants? Jeans, I live in them!
Long sleeve or Short? I really love long sleeve tops. 
Dresses or Skirts? Skirts, you can mix them up more. 
Stripes or Plaid? Strips always!
Flip flops or Sandals? Flip flops, sandals are pretty but flip flops are just easier. 
Scarves or Hats? Scarves, I never wear hats. 
Studs or Dangly earrings? Studs. 
Necklaces or Bracelets? This is hard, but I'm going to have to go with necklaces. 
Heels or Flats? Flats always!
Jacket or Hoodie? It's going to have to be hoodies as they are so comfy
Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe? Forever 21 as I don't know Charlotte Russe. 
Abercombie or Hollister? Hollister, I never really go shopping in Abercrombie. 

Hair:
Curly or Straight? Curly! 
Bun or Ponytail? Ponytail.
Bobby pins or Butterfly clips? Bobby pins they are useful but go missing so easily. 
Hairspray or Gel? Hairspray, I never use hair gel. 
Long or Short? Long hair.
Light or Dark? Dark.
Side sweep bangs or Full bangs? I don't have any bangs but I prefer full bangs. 
Up or Down? Down.

Random:
Rain or Shine? It might sound weird but I actually like it when it rains. 
Summer or Winter? Summer, it makes you happier when it's sunny. 
Fall or Spring? Fall it's the best season!
Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate, I'm a chocoholic!
East coast or West coast? I don't know, I guess it's something to do with America. 

I Tag anyone reading this post!
What Tag should I do next?

2 comments:

  1. I've never seen this tag before! I like it though, it's fun! That last question is so random though, I live in the East Coast of England but it definitely has something to do with the USA! haha x

    Hayley-Eszti

    www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post, do you use pic monkey for edits too? Would love it of you could check out my latest 'Him and Her' fashion post xo

    Aliona | fromalionawithlove.com

    ReplyDelete