<<< Wishlist >>>

September Wishlist


Now were in September Autumn is only around the corner and so it's time to begin swapping out those summer pieces and adding in some warmer ones. So many stores have brought in a lot of new pieces for Autumn and Winter; I love A/W fashion so much more than S/S it's all about the layers and being comfy and warm.

I've been having a browse online a found quite a few pieces I would quite like. I've noticed quite a lot of embroidered pieces online like this dress from Topshop and the mom jeans with embroidered flowers - I love mom jeans recently they are a nice change as I always wear skinny jeans. It's time to start pulling out all the jackets and coats. Bomber jackets still seem to be pretty big asos have some good ones I love this pink bomber jacket, I don't usually go for colours. I've fallen in love with the floral bomber jacket from Zara. I think a long coat can look really amazing, I've seen lots of outfits on Pinterest. You may know I'm a big fan of Converse and I've seen these leather white one which I may have just become obsessed with. I've also found this cute pink hat on Topshop. I'm also obsessed with stripy t-shirts, I found one in Topshop I really like and also a block colour sweatshirt.

What's on your Wishlist for Autumn?

0 comment:

Post a Comment