<<< Wishlist >>>

Bath



So the other week I took a day trip to Bath. I've never been before but I always hear how beautiful the city it, so it has always been on my list for places to visit in the UK and let me just say it didn't disappoint. The architecture is so stunning all around the city, there are so many buildings you just look at and think 'wow'. I wish I could have taken more pictures but I was just too busy being stunned over by this beautiful city.

I did a bit of the touristy activities but also a bit of shopping. There are so many tiny side streets with little boutique shops that need to be explored. I have to mention I went into my first Anthropology store - oh my goodness everything is so pretty but so expressive *cries*. I went to the Roman Baths, they were full of other tourists like me but I actually found it extremely relaxing to sit by the baths. There was a man and he was creating bubbles and then all the children go mad trying to pop them. The Royal Crescent was so beautiful too but sadly I didn't get any pictures. I planned to go to the Fashion Musume but we didn't have enough time sadly - maybe next time.

I wish I spent more time there than I did because there were lots I wanted to do but never got the chance to. If anyone ever invites me there or I get a free weekend I'll be there in a flash to discover more of the amazing city.

Have you ever been to Bath?

0 comment:

Post a Comment