<<< Wishlist >>>

The Future of Fashion with Alexa Chung Vogue Documentary

The Future of Fashion with Alexa Chung and Vogue


You've probably all been watching this series already, but just in case you weren't I'm here to tell you why you should go and watch it. Vogue has created a six-part documentary with the help of Alexa Chung, to dig deeper into the unknown of the British fashion industry and find the unanswered questions many people asks. 

I'm in the process of figuring out what I want to do once I leave school, I found this series extremely interesting as there are so many other jobs in the British fashion industry that no one really talks about and how they all work so well together. It's made me open my eye and see the jobs in this industry and think about how the fashion industry could be a potential option for the future. 

The last episode was my favourite, with Paul Smith (he is such an awesome guy), it's also made me love Alexa Chung even more than I did before. The next episode is going to be uploaded on Tuesday - it looks another great one. Watch the whole series here - I highly recommend giving it a watch even if you aren't that into the fashion industry, they are only 10 minutes per episode as well. 


Have you seen this series?

0 comment:

Post a Comment