<<< Wishlist >>>

Top 4 Autumn Lipsticks

Top 4 Autumn Lipsticks


I'll start off with this nude lipstick I love to wear around this time of the year. I would describe this colour as 'your lips but better' shade, it's got a slight brownish shade to it rather than pink, so I personally it makes it easier to wear. It one of those lipsticks you can wear every day and never have any problem with it. 

I classic red lipstick, I feel you can get away with wearing a red lip any time of the year. My favourite is this one from MAC. I have actually done a full review on this lipstick here. I love this one because it says on for quite and long time and is very matte, I find matte lipsticks suit me the best, especially in red. 

I feel like this is a very talked about lipstick this time of the year, with so many people loving it and wearing it throughout autumn and winter. Again this is matte (can you notice I have a thing with matte lipsticks?) which helps it be more wearable and long lasting in my opinion. I love the colour as it's not a red nor is it a purple, I would describe it as a dark vampy red. 

I bought this lipstick last Christmas but I haven't worn it as much as I would like too hopefully, this autumn and winter I will get to wear it more. It's such a pretty shade - it might look scary here but once you apply it to your lips it's lighter and a lot more purple. 

What's your go to Autumn Lipstick?

0 comment:

Post a Comment