<<< Wishlist >>>

Halloween Cupcakes

Halloween Cupcakes Ideas cakes

With Halloween this Friday, I've decided to do a Halloween themed post. I was a little bit bored over the half-term, and haven't done any baking for ages. So thought it would be perfect to mix the two
together - here are my Halloween cupcake! They are not amazing but I thought I'd share them with you. I think this is one of my shortest posts ever!

Halloween Cupcakes

Halloween Cupcakes

What's your favourite thing about Halloween? 

3 comments:

  1. I love the tombstone cupcakes! Favourite thing is definitely food and all the sweet things that are suddenly okay to eay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You! Me too, there's an excuse to eat all the sweets :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're all really cool! And they look delicious as well!


    evelinkivi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete