<<< Wishlist >>>

Urban Decay Naked Basics 2

Urban Decay Naked 2 Basic Pallet Review

Urban Decay Naked 2 Basics 
£22.00

How beautiful is the Naked Basics 2 palette? Once I saw the release of this I knew it I had to get it. When I saw it on Cohort the other week there were, even more, reasons to purchase it. I purchased it for £15.40 rather than the full price of £22.00. I didn't get the first Naked Basics because I didn't really like the shades as they are more yellow toned; I prefer this pallet so much more because they are more of taupes and browns.

Urban Decay Naked 2 Basic Pallet Review

Five of them are matte and the other satin. Of course, they have really good pigmentation, Urban Decay does great eyeshadows. They also have great staying power, without primer they can last around 5 hours. The shades: Skimp(pale nude satin), Stark (pink nude), Frisk (warm grey), Cover (red-brown), Primal (muted brown), Undone (deep, smokey, brown). My favorite shades are primal and frisk but there isn't one shade that I don't like. I have been using the whole pallet every day, I love it that much. A bonus to this pallet is that you can use some to fill in your eyebrows. 



Urban Decay Naked 2 Basic Pallet Review

I love the pallet so much! It's perfect for traveling as it's so small and compact and fits perfectly into your handbag. The pallet also contains a large mirror in the lid. I think the pallet is perfect for someone just getting into makeup or someone who doesn't like to wear much eyeshadow. I have a feeling I'm going to be using this for a long time. 



What's your opinion on Naked 2 basics? 

9 comments:

  1. I bought this at the same time, during the Cohorted sale. I love it too, Urban Decay are just the best, nothing beats em!


    Sarah / Sarah Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toni Clarke11 October, 2014

    I purchased this last week and have fell in love with it ever since! I find that the original basics palette is too brown toned for me whereas the shades seem paler here! I have been loving placing skimp all over my lid and blending stark into my outer corner and along the crease. Nice post and a beautiful palette! x


    clarkecouture.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really looks amazing and it's super affordable! I should get my hands on it!


    evelinkivi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to try Urban Decay out! Their products look fabulous! Have the ever tried the Naked3 palette?


    www.simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the colours in this, they just go with everything! X
    www.isthisreallife.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. India Benjamin24 October, 2014

    I have this and I love it, I actually don't wear eyeshadow much but the colours are so neutral so you're definitely right there!
    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't wear eyeshadow everyday but some days I just like a light was of one of the shaded x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have the original Basics and I love it to pieces. I've nearly finished the entire thing so I might try out Basics 2 next! x

    Charlotte / coloursandcarousels

    ReplyDelete