<<< Wishlist >>>

Where's My Lipstick Makeover


You may have noticed that WML has had a bit of a makeover. I was so excited and pleased with the end result, I just have to tell you all about it! I have been wanting a new design for quite a while now after getting bored with my old one. Over the past month or so, I've been working with a lovely lady, called Charita (from PinkPot) to bring to you, this perfect blog design. We sent loads of emails back and forth to get it just perfect. I have to say Charita was very patient with me, especially because I want everything to be perfect. You've all got to agree that she has done such a great job. I feel like my new design represents me more and is so fresh and but simple.

For me design is such a big part of a blog, I feel like a good layout can attract many more new readers. On my new design I really like my new logo, I feel like it just looks a hundred times better than the old one. She has also added a 'read more' option, so now you don't have to scroll through whole posts that you don't want to read. The related posts at the end of each post now look so much better and the popular posts are at the top of the homepage. My blog should now be user-friendly and especially on tablets and phones. If you are looking for a new blog design I definitely recommend PinkPot Designs Etsy store, she has some lovely pre-made templates on there too. I can not thank Charita enough - I'm so pleased with it!


I really hope you like the new design!

30 comments:

  1. New reader here but I LOVE your design! So clean and beautiful! Looking forward to following you on your blog journey :)


    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely design! So sleek and cute <3
    xo, Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really nice layout! Congrats on your blog,I just found it through twitter :)
    C O C O N I C O L E ❤ Fashion Lifestyle & Design

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a gorgeous layout!


    www.alittletwistof.co.vu

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my first visit to your blog, and I have to say I'm curious about what it used to look like! Anyway, this design is beautiful, very clear and clean.

    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel like it is redesign season! I just redid mine and I keep seeing more popping up. I love it because nothing gets me more excited than a redesign. Your blog looks lovely! :D

    Aisling | aisybee.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It does seem to be doesn't it! Loving your new design too! Thank You :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous design! Chaitra is such a kind person and she did a lovely job :) Very simple and fresh!

    Sheri | Behind The Frames

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the redesign, so eye catching!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks lovely! I agree; I love how clean and minimalistic it is. I've been considering buying a design but I'm currently trying to just muddle along changing mine to make it more user accessible and nice looking.

    Hannah x
    xhannahsaidso.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank You! It's definitely worth it once you see the end result!

    ReplyDelete
  12. your blog looks lovely, loving your cute lil logo!

    natasha // eyebrows, inc.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your new blog design looks great! I also got a new design a few days ago from Pipdig and I'm so happy with it :)
    City Cookie x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your design is gorgeous. Looks so professional and easy to navigate around which is something i really like in a blog. Your new logo is cute too!

    Courtney | http://courtzmelv.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love it, the header looks so nice!


    avecdanielle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you! Loving your new design too :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sara Nielsen15 July, 2015

    Your layout is amazing!



    http://industrialbarbie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. life is a shoe17 July, 2015

    loving it! it looks great!

    lifeisashoe

    ReplyDelete
  19. Francesca23 July, 2015

    I really really love your new layout! It looks fab! I'm having a new one too soon!

    F x

    thefrancescadiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete