<<< Wishlist >>>

How To Make A GIF

how to make a GIF , Making a GIF

WHAT IS A GIF? 
A Graphics Interchange Format - pronounced JIF.
A form of images that move as an animation, because the frames are compressed to reduce transfer time. 

Let us MAKE A GIF
You can make a gif on Photoshop, but I thought it's better to show you an alternative way as not everyone has access to Photoshop.

I make mine on a website called GIFMAKER.ME I love this website because it's so quick, easy and editable(plus, you're left with no watermark of the website).

one // Make sure all of the pictures you want to include are edited and the correct size you want.
two // Upload the pictures to gifmaker.me
three // Adjust the control panel to your preferences
four // Once it's complete click "Create GIF Animation" and then "Download this GIF"


I look forward to seeing the GIFs you make!

2 comments:

  1. Amy Liddell19 April, 2015

    Definitely putting this site into my bookmarks!


    www.saltandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I refuse to pronounce it JIF - like the peanut butter. I will always call it a GIF with the G sound. Haha - but thanks for the GIF resource! Quick and easy way to make gifs if on a comp that doesn't have photoshop.


    xo Jenn
    www.HelloWench.com

    ReplyDelete