<<< Wishlist >>>

Happy & Healthy: September

Happy & Healthy September, Misfit Flash Review

My New Fitness Gadget - Misfit 

Nutrition
There isn't really much to say about this month. The only thing I would say is that because I've been back at school, I've found myself snacking less on unhealthy foods - I think it's because there is no access the biscuit barrel all day. Also, my meals have been a lot better because I'm in a routine, there has been no breakfast at 11 or skipping lunch. Oh... and should I mention that I've been addicted to Nutella this month - I can't help myself!

Fitness
Again this has improved this month due to me being back in a routine. I have completed the Fitness Blender 5-day challenge to help me get back into working out. I have to say that I actually really enjoyed doing them and it gave me more motivation to workout out, even if my whole body was so sore. Over the past week, I haven't managed to put the trainers on much as I've not been feeling the best, but defiantly going to be putting them back on soon.

The Next 30 days
During October, I'm just going to try and keep a good diet and workout more. It could be challenging as we have Halloween at the end of the month.

My New Favourite 
Misfit is a wearable fitness tracker. I bought this after hearing so many reviews on it and really wanted to get my paws on it. It was on offer in Urban Outfitters - even more reasons to buy it. I have the Misfit Flash in Pink, I like the fact that you can wear it anywhere your not just limited to your wrist like many other trackers. On the face of the device, it tells you the time and how much of your daily target you've achieved. You also track this on their app where you can see; miles you've walked, the amount of sleep, calories burnt. I'm thinking of picking up another colour something like black or grey as it will go with more outfits and not look so bright on my wrist.

0 comment:

Post a Comment