<<< Wishlist >>>

Quick Makeup For Busy People




I find sometimes in the morning you are so rushed and you never have much time to put a full face of makeup on so these are the five products I use in the morning if I don't have much time before going out the house. This is also great to  do if you aren't really allowed to wear much makeup for school or don't like to wear loads of makeup each day. 

1. Foundation 
I like the use Benefit Big Easy first. I love this foundation for many reasons; it has a liquid to powder formulation so is perfect for normal/oily skin, I find I don't need to powder after because of it's formula. It has an SPF 35 which is quite high compared to other foundations so there is no need to worry about applying an SPF in the morning. It's light and has a light to medium coverage so I find it nice and light on my face throughout the day. You could always add a bit of concealing if you're having a bad skin day.

2. Blush 
After the base is complete I like to apply a small amount to the apples of my cheeks to help add a bit of colour to my face and stop me looking like a ghost. This blush from MAC in Breezy is a really nice colour I feel like it's perfect for the autumn. It has a bit of a shimmer to help add the glow to your cheeks but not too much shimmer. 

3. Brows
Eyebrows, I think they are such an important feature of the face so we have to make sure we have them perfect in the morning. I like to use Benefit Gimme Brow I like this as it helps define my brows better but also because it's more of a gel formula, not powder it helps stick the hairs in place throughout the day. 

4. Mascara
Once the face is complete I will then curl my eyelashes and apply a thin layer of mascara to them. I've currently been using Soap & Glory Thick and Fast Mascara, I love this mascara as it's not too over the top and still makes your eyelashes look really natural. 

5. Lip Balm 
Finally, I apply a lip balm. I've been using Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Punch (also love cherry me), I like this shade because it gives a hint of pink to the lips without being too overpowering. Not only that but it helps moisturise your lips and keep them hydrated throughout the day.


What's your go-to product in the morning?

0 comment:

Post a Comment