<<< Wishlist >>>

My Mini MAC Lipstick Collection




I have quite a small collection of MAC lipsticks because as a student spending £15.50 is quite a lot for one lipstick. However I feel like because I have such a small collection I get to use each one, it's not like on of those videos where they have draws full of lipsticks that last half an hour, where all that's going through my head is how can they possibly manage to wear them all. I feel like a have quite a range of shades which is one of the reasons I get to use them all.

Shy Girl 
This was the first MAC lipstick I ever bought, I remember going to the mac store and being so overwhelmed by all the lipsticks on offer. But before that, I watched so many reviews and collection videos to make sure I spent my birthday money well. Still to this day, I really like this shade as it a "creamy neutral coral beige". It's very much your lips but better shade at one stage I didn't like it because it had an orange/brown tint to it, but I've fallen back in love with it.

Cross Wires
I remember this is a shade that a woman picked out for me in mac - one of the only times there was a really nice woman to help me. For me, this is one of the shades that I never really talked about but it deserves more attention. It a nude but with a bright hint to it and without being too overpowering. It's one of those lipsticks that I really love, but I don't seem to wear it that much.

Ruby Woo 
Recently I feel like I've talked about this a lot on there after I did a full review on it here. Every woman needs a classic red lipstick in their collection and for me this is it. I love this one because it's very matte and long lasting. I find it super flattering for my skin tone and very easy to wear throughout the day.

Rebel 
I included this lipstick in my 'Top 4 Autumn Lipsticks' and I mentioned that I haven't got much wear out of it, but I feel I might be grabbing for it more now we are in the winter months. It looks extremely scary being bright purple but once it's applied to the lips it's not a scary. I feel it's more wearable because it's a satin so it's quite glossy on the lips I would also say that when on the lips it has a more pinky tone - this could be different for everyone, though.

Creme Cup 
Finally Creme Cup, another one of my nude lipsticks but, this time, this one is a more of a pink lipstick instead of coral. I find this lipstick super wearable and it's one of those lipsticks that I will grab quite often. I find because I'm so pale it suits me quite well because you can see the pink in in but in the summer if a have more of a tan (or sunburn) I feel like it can make me look like I'm doing the 'concealer lips'.


What's your favourite MAC lipstick?

0 comment:

Post a Comment