<<< Wishlist >>>

Adidas Stan Smith


Adidas Stan Smith

I've always been a converse girl and I think I will continue to be a converse girl but, I've wanted a new pair of trainers for quite a while now but debating what to get in the end I decided to go for a pair of Adidas Stan Smith's. I've seen so many people with these, every fashion outfit on Pinterest seem to be wearing a pair of these, they seem to go with everything.

I think I've spent weeks trying to find the right pair, nowhere seemed to have my size or the correct colour. There was a bit of a mess up with asos sending the wrong size and then my size selling out. After no other stores having my size, I kept checking asos until I finally found a pair in my size and quickly ordered them before anyone else got them! In the end, I went for these, they are all white and I actually really like them I was going for light pink or blue but I actually prefer these in the end.

I've worn these a couple of times and so far they've been really comfy, comfier than my converse I think it's because the inside is leather, not clothes which I find rubs more. Even though they are extremely white now, I'm not really going to try and keep them this clean because I actually prefer the more worn in look on these - you know what I mean. Can you tell I'm not a fashion blogger? I feel like these may be getting worn more than my loved converse.

Here are some of my favourites


What's your go-to shoe? 

SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

0 comment:

Post a Comment