<<< Wishlist >>>

Jessica Blu 1.0





You may have noticed there has been some slight changes around here. In my 2017 goals, I mentioned how I wanted to improve my blog this year, I though now is the perfect time to start achieving this goal. First of all, there's been a name change, I'm no longer Where's My Lipstick, I'm now Jessica Blu. For quite a long time now I've wanted to change my name to something more...me. To go along with the new name I thought it would only be appropriate for a new design. I've wanted to change up my blog for a while now as I've had this current design for a couple of years now. I would also like to say it's a perfect way to celebrate my 100th post and also this week I hit 500 followers - I would like to say thank you to everyone who follows, reads and comments on my blog. It really means a lot to me.

Over the last couple of weeks, I've been planning and working with a lovely lady called Cat from Gatto, to create my latest design. I love my new design so much it's so fresh, clearer and hopefully easier to navigate around. I really hope you love it as much as I do. I'm planning on posting one a week, on a Sunday - I know it's not a lot but I can stick to it, some weeks there could be the odd post on a Wednesday - you might be lucky if you get that. I'm also planning on focusing on lifestyle and cruelty-free beauty in the future. Along with my new design, I want to continue to grow my blog with improved photographs and content. If there's anything you'd like to see in the future please let me know.

0 comment:

Post a Comment