<<< Wishlist >>>

My Skincare Routine


This is a very overdue post, I've been meaning to post for months now. I can't quite believe that the last time and only time I posted my skincare routine was back in 2014. It's changed a lot since then, I have now switched to all cruelty-free products and use more natural products which I think has really helped to improve my skin. I have acne prone skin which is really and finally beginning to clear up, I have a few scars that are from the acne, my skin is can be oily on my t-zone and have some dry patches during the winter.

To begin my skincare routine in the evening I will remove my makeup and cleanse my skin with Lush  Dark Angles, to begin with, I wasn't sure about it but I've got the hang of it now and it really do wonders for my skin, it's left so soft afterwards, it also exfoliates my skin without being rough. I will then use my facial wash from Neals Yard if I haven't been wearing any makeup I will skip the first step and start with this product. I have actually had a full review on this here. With my facial wash, I use my Foreo Luna Mini. I love this product as it gives me a deeper clean to remove dead skin cells and makeup while unclogging pores. Due to it being made of silicone it makes it more hygienic than other facial brushes such as the Clarisonic and is fully waterproof so you can take it in the bath or shower and not have to worry about getting it wet. Fully charged I find it can last me a couple of months, and it just charges by USB.

I will then use the Tea Tree Toner from Lush, I know I've mentioned this before but this is my all time favourite lush product, it really helps with my skin type. The next step is I apply my Pai Rosehip Oil, this helps to reduce the acne scarring and even out my skin tone. I will then apply my spot treatments both from Mario Badescu, the drying lotion on whiteheads and the buffing lotion on the red or under the skin spots. It reduces the spots after one application and is gone in a couple of days. I think I'm going to have to repurchase the previous 3 products soon as I seem to be coming to the end of all three of them. I also included Mario Badescu in my 2016 favourites along with the next two products I use to finish off my skincare routine. I then use the moisturiser from Neals Yard to help moisturise my skin. I do have a full review on this here. To finish I apply my Hurraw lip balm to keep my lips smooth this has been amazing throughout the winter, I've had no dry lips.

Some other products I use every now and then include Neals Yard Wild Rose Beauty Balm, it's so versatile as you can use it for so many things, I either like to use it for add moisture or an exfoliator. I will also use a face mask every couple of days my favourites include Lush Mask of Magnaminty, any of their Fresh Face Masks or Mario Badescu Whitening Mask.

What's you favourite skincare product?

0 comment:

Post a Comment