<<< Wishlist >>>

4 books to read in 2015

                                                                                                                                                                                       

1// Paper Towns by John Green 
The film is coming out next year starring Cara Delevingne **excited face** I really want to read the book before I see it. I know what a great author John Green is after reading TFIOS. 


2// Pretty Honest by Sali Hughes 

I saw this in Vivianna Does Makeup video and she highly recommended it. It is full of beauty tips and tricks, I have beauty books now but they are full of pictures, however, this one is mostly writing (I don't think it includes any pictures). As well as a great read it makes a great coffee table book.

3// The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time by Mark Haddon 
This book has been on my list of 'books to read' for ages but I've never got the chance to. I've read so many great reviews about it. 

4// The Glam Guide by Fleur de Force 
I can't add this one to the pictures because it's not released until February, I've already pre-ordered it and can't wait to read it. It includes everything a girl loves to read about: fashion, beauty, hair, fitness and more. You don't know how excited I am for this to be released. 

What book do you want to read this year? 

1 comment:

  1. The Lifestyle Blog18 December, 2014

    really need to read paper towns ee!!!xox

    ReplyDelete