<<< Wishlist >>>

Winter Wardrobe Staples

Winter Staples

I love winter and especially the fashion! I love to layer up pieces and be so warm and cozy. I have picked out eight pieces that I've been loving this season.

I've wanted Floppy Hat for ages but I've never found one that suited me until I found one in H&M. If you're having a bad hair day they are perfect! // Grey Jumper are one of my favorite things about this season. They keep you warm and are grey to layer with other items of clothing. // Black Skinny Jeans are one of my most loved items this year. They go with everything and can be worn casually or smart. Topshop are my favorite! // Tartan Scarf are very classic and can complete an outfit. I feel they will be back again next year and hopefully much more to come. I love mine is so cozy. // Plaid Shirts always look great. During the colder months, I love to wear a jumper over the top so the collar and cuffs are showing.  // Striped Tops take the majority of my wardrobe as you can get them in so many varieties. I love the classic white and black one, I also loved longer sleeved ones. // Tan Loafers a wardrobe staple. If I'm stuck for shoes I can always grab a pair of loafers and the outfit will be complete. However, they don't keep your feet warm but who cares! // A Camel Coat is another staple item, you can just grab it throw it over the top of your outfit and you're guaranteed to look gorgeous.


What's your winter staple?

6 comments:

  1. That black hat is so cute! I love a good hat during the winter time :)

    http://www.skinnybelle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your choices but my favourite is probably the loafers. You always gotta have a pair of trusty loafers!

    Merry Christmas!
    Amalia
    Hapagirl.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess - Where'sMyLipstick24 December, 2014

    You're right there!
    Merry Christmas to you too! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. that grey jumper is perfect!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're right there!
    Merry Christmas to you too! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its only £19! It's sold out though :(

    ReplyDelete