<<< Wishlist >>>

an alternative to chocolate advent calendars




One door opened, 23 to go! I always remember opening the door and having a chocolate for breakfast, if you find that excitement has worn off then you haven't discovered these alternatives for
beauty lovers. I really wish I got one, but I know you had to pre-order them or if not they sold out very quickly.  Most of the advent calendars contain samples sizes so its a great way to trial the products instead of buying a full size. I know a few of them are currently on discount (but I don't know how long that will last for).

This one is for all the nail polish lovers! It contains 15 miniatures 1 full size and 8 effects. Ciate nail polishes are such good quality and are a perfect way to try them if you've never tried them before. 

If you don't fancy a beauty one Yankee Candle are offering one with 24 different tea lights. Personally, I love this one and Yankee Candles are the best!

If you have an unlimited budget then this is for you! I would love to get this one but it's a little bit out of by price range. I love the design of this and how it's beautifully illustrated, it includes perfumes lotions and candles

I really wanted this one but they sold out before I got the chance :( Inside it includes 24 miniature samples including some of their most popular sellers, POREfessional, they're real, “that gal”.  Next year I'm going to try my very best to get my hands on one. 

This is slightly different to the others as it contains 12 treats, not 24 because it's 12 days of Christmas which will start after Christmas. If you are a massive LUSH fan, like me, I highly recommend getting it.  This one also contains all full sizes and you get a mixture of bath bombs, soaps, shower gels and more.

This is great if you enjoy higher end products as it contains brands such as LancĂ´me, YSL, Victor & Rolf and more. Again this is a great way to try out some high-end products without splashing out on the full size. 

Don't forget there are always the classic chocolate ones: Frozen, One Direction, or Hello Kitty! 


What advent calendar do you have this year? 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete