<<< Wishlist >>>

15 Favourites From 2015

2015 favourites

001. Urban Decay Naked 3 Pallet
I picked this up last January when they had some discount codes on offer, at the time I was unsure which Naked Pallet to get but the woman was super helpful and advised me to get the naked 3 pallets based on my eye and sky colour.

002. Lush Tea Tree Spray & Tea Tree Tablets
I have been using this toner for ages now but this year I found out that you can buy the tablets - which only cost £1 put them into hot water and steam your face. Because it's made out of tea tree it helps with my acne and combination skin tone.

003. Casy Nistat's YouTube Channel 
This year Casey began to daily vlog. Luckily enough I found his channel on 26th March 2015, the very first day he started to vlog, ever since then I have watched every vlog he's uploaded - I've never missed one. They are too good to miss, it's become one of the first things I do after getting back from school. If you're not already watching him I highly suggest you do, the vlogs are different to any other. I think I need to stop now- Just go and watch his daily vlogs (oh and all of his other films)!

004. Personal Planner 2015 Diary
I'm always a diary/planner kinda girl. This year I seem to of found my perfect planner. It's from Personal Planner, I think I love it so much because it's totally customizable from the design on the front to what's included inside.

005. Johnson's Baby Oil
Okay. This sounds like a weird one, but let me promise you it's not. I first got the idea from Niomi Smarts Mum, she mentioned it in a video and ever since I've been hooked. I use it as a daily moisturiser - once I get out of the shower I will apply it and then dab my skin dry with a towel. It's changed my skin so much it's left feeling so moisturised and soft, like a baby's bottom.

006. Amy Rose's Blog
I love Amy's blog so much, I think it's down to how simple it is. All of her images are stunning, make sure you go and check out her Instagram as well. Go a check it out!

007. Media Marmalade Blog 
I've been a reader of Melissa's for a few years now but I have to say this year she has upped her blogging game, every post seems to be outstanding. I'm a lover of all her outfit posts and the tips she shares. How could I not mention her photography, it's to die for!

008. MAC Ruby Woo Lipstick
I think some of you probably predicted this was going to be mentioned in here as I do seem to blab on about it quite often so much that I actually did a full blog post here. I would suggest reading that instead if you are interested in the perfect classic red lipstick - I heard that Taylor Swift uses it!

009. Maggs Makeup bag
I was lucky enough to receive another Maggs makeup bag this year probably because I raved so much about my previous one I had from last year. I did a full review on the makeup bag here. I am yet to find a makeup bag like it, it's the perfect size for me as it can fit nicely in my bag but then it's big enough to fit makeup brushes inside (which a lot aren't big enough for).

010. Canon 40mm lens
Last year I mentioned how much I loved my 50mm lens in my 2014 favourites, but I'm sad to say we had a little bit of an accident and broke luckily the camera survived. I need to buy a new lens, I did love my 50mm but I thought it was time for a change - oh I'm glad it did. The 40mm lens is perfect (to put it in simple form) I get a good blurred background and I don't have to stand a mile away to get the perfect shot. Overall a great lens, I highly recommend it to anyone.

011. Superdrug Vitamine E Hot Cloth Cleanser
I picked this up from Superdrug after always hearing such good reviews about it as it's a good dupe for the Liz Earl hot cloth cleanser. I find it really nice to use one my skin once or twice a week for a deep cleanse, it leaves my face feeling so clean and soft. As it's cruelty fee I think I will continue to use it in the new year, along with trying out more of their range.

012. Leon Bridges
I first discovered Leon Bridges after hearing 'coming home', and then becoming obsessed with his song and then he bought out his album in June and there are so many good songs on there. Leon has something different with his style that is just different to most songs.

013. Ciaté Nail Polishes
This is a brand I have discovered only this year, I got into them after always seeing how good their advent calendars looked so in 2014 I picked up their advent calendar, so this is the first year I'm trying them out, and I'm pleased to say that I love them, I also had one for this December too. I'm yet to buy any in full-size but I'm planning to buy one; 'Pillow Flight' I've fallen in love with it, the perfect lilac, nude - defiantly my go to nail polish of 2015.

014. Soap & Glory Solar Powder
This is in their new packaging of a plastic compact rather than the cardboard one, which is so much better as my previous one smashed and ripped. This bronzer is a half and half with a lighter and darker brown, it's extremely pigmented but isn't a muddy brown/orange, it applies really lightly and is buildable, this is great because I have very pale skin. I'm sure I will continue to use this next year but also try out more of their makeup products.

015. The Body Shop Vitamine E Moisture Serum
Another Vitamin E product but this one is a serum. I've never really seen a product change my skin so much before I started to use this. It's hard to describe but for me, it's made my skin look more like skin, I would say it's helped to hydrate and smooth my skin.


What's your favourite product from 2015?

0 comment:

Post a Comment