<<< Wishlist >>>

Hello 2016


Happy New Year! I can't believe that we're officially in 2016! 2015 has been a great year, personally, it's had its ups and downs, but overall it's been a year to remember. I can't believe how quickly it went by, it seems only the other day I was writing this for 2015. Let's hope 2016 can only be even better!

one. Switch to cruelty-free beauty products
This is something I've been thinking about and researching for a couple of months now. I can't really remember how I got the idea, but it's something I'm very willing to take forward into the new year. I'm not planning on binning all my non-cruelty makeup and then buying a whole new collection - it's something I'm going to gradually build into my existing collection of makeup. I would love to know if any of you are interested in knowing more about this, I plan to write more posts about it during the year. 


two. continue to enjoy blogging 
I'm definitely going to try my hardest to keep blogging during 2016 as I know this year hasn't been the best and I've not really stuck to a schedule, however, when I been blogging I've enjoyed it and that's something I want to keep doing. I know it might seem like a small number to some but I would love to post at least one post every week.

three. Do more Yoga 
For Christmas I received '365 days of yoga' so it's a perfect way to get into yoga, I've been wanting to get into yoga for ages so this helps me. However were in a leap year so I need 366 days of yoga! I'll let you know this time next year if I stuck to it or not. I've also signed up to Yoga with Adriene's Yoga Camp I'm only on day 2 but I'll let you know how I get on. 

four. Use my time wisely 
I know already that 2016 is going to be an extremely fun, difficult and stressful year. So I'm wanting to make the most of every minute and try not to procrastinate - I'm the worst procrastinator. No more spending all day watching YouTube or scrolling through Pinterest for hours instead of doing actual work. 

five. Learn a new skill 
I've been thinking about this for quite a while now as I really feel like I need a new thing to love as well as the blogging because I don't really have that many hobbies. I'm not really sure what it will be yet, but I've been thinking about coding, learning the ukulele, or starting my own little business *secret!*. 



I wish you all wonderful 2016!


What's your New Years resolution?


0 comment:

Post a Comment