<<< Wishlist >>>

Love Lula Beauty Box January 2016

Love Lula Beauty Box Subscription January 2016

This is my first ever subscription box, so I thought I would share my thoughts on it. I actually asked for this as a Christmas present, I received the 3-month subscription which for me and as a gift is perfect.

I chose to go for LoveLula's Beauty Box as this year I fell in love with their online store and wanted everything so when I noticed that they do a subscription box, I thought it was the perfect opportunity to trial out some of their brands also, I'm on the lookout for new cruelty free brands. LoveLula is an online beauty store, they stand for a number of manifestos such as no animal testing, minimal waste, no harmful chemicals. It's become my new favourite online beauty store, you can often find me browsing on there.

In this months box, I received three new brands but 7 new products to test out. It came in a cardboard box with shredded paper inside along with the products and a card which give me a couple of sentences about each of the products I received. Also, on the card is a code where I can receive 20% off any of the brands featured in this month's box - I really like this idea.

This month I received Madara's tinting fluid, it's a lighter version of a foundation but while you are wearing it, it helps to hydrate and illuminate the skin. Even though it's very light it gives a really good coverage. Secondly, I received Rossi's face cream, I'm yet to trial this out but it's meant to be a rich face cream to use anytime to help hydrate the skin. The final brand I received was Ontario, from this brand I got a Revive & Shine shampoo and conditioner, Hydrate & Shine shampoo and conditioner and a Restore & Shine hair masque. I feel these would be perfect for traveling. I'm unsure whether to save them or trail them out.

Overall I've been very pleased with my first ever beauty subscription box. I look forward to seeing what's in the next 2 boxes.


Have you been subscribed to a Beauty Box before?

0 comment:

Post a Comment