<<< Wishlist >>>

NEAL'S YARD WILD ROSE BEAUTY BALM REVIEW


NEAL'S YARD WILD ROSE BEAUTY BALM REVIEW

Neal's Yard Wild Rose Beauty Balm 

This is the first product I've managed to purchase and test out on my products I want to try in 2016. I mentioned how I contacted Neal's Yard asking which products were good for acne scarring and they recommend this because it contains wild rose oil. Wild rose oil also helps to repair and smooth to help to nourish the skin. 

Inside the box, you also receive an organic muslin cloth which is perfect for when you're using the balm for many of its purposes. You can use this balm as an exfoliating cleanser to a moisturiser to a facial treatment. The multipurpose balm is also cruelty-free (along with all of Neal's Yard Products) and it's 99% organic - which is pretty impressive. I love to use this product before I go to bed due to it being so gentle on the skin. Recently I've been suffering from dry skin so I like to apply it directly to the skin to help nourish the skin. Although it's not the best cleanser I like to sometimes use it because of it containing rose oil it helps to reduce the acne scarring I have but also leaves my skin feeling great - soft and refreshed. 

The packaging for this product packaging is different to their signature packaging because this packaging was designed for their 10th anniversary, but they decided to keep it on this product. Isn't it so pretty?                

Have you ever tried any products from Neal's Yard?

0 comment:

Post a Comment