<<< Wishlist >>>

Spring Shoe Edit

Spring Shoe Edit


It's time to change up your wardrobe again, this includes removing your winter boots and adding in those sandals. I think these T-Bar Sandals are perfect for the spring as on the warmer days you could wear them with a dress or they would look perfect with a pair of jeans too. I saw these light pink slip on Vans the other day and I thought how perfect they would be for spring and even summer. Heeled sandals seem to be quite popular at the moment, I found these tan ones on Topshop, and I've kind of fallen in love with them. I feel like you can defiantly still get away with wearing boots, these shade western boots are perfect and would look great with skirts and dresses. Nude heels are perfect for those spring, late-night parties or events.

What's your go-to spring shoe?



0 comment:

Post a Comment