<<< Wishlist >>>

My Bullet Journal


Bullet Journalling my first 3 months experience

When I mentioned in my How to stay organised blogging I mentioned how I've started a bullet journal this academic year, and I got lots of requests to do a blog post on it so here it is.

I found bullet journaling through Pinterest but then also via Lily Pebbles who started one this year and ever since then I've seen lot's of people starting it this year. I've alway been the type of girl who has lots of notebooks and loves to write lists of tasks I need to do. So it seemed quite perfect for me. I love Bullet Journaling because in one notebook it includes everything I need, blogging, school, everyday tasks. I've been using it for just over 2 months now so I'd like to share my experience and tips with it all.

I went for the Leuchtturm A5 dotted notebook in orange. I decided to go for this one after seeing so many other people choosing it, I'm so glad I chose it because there are so many features that make it perfect for bullet journaling. The fact that the journal has numbered pages is really useful especially when adding it to the contents page at the front of the journal. The two bookmakers come in handy - I like to keep one at the weekly spread and the other at my habit tracker. When I come to get a new one I think I will probably repurchase the same journal as I'm loving it so much.

Bullet Journalling my first 3 months experience

Bullet Journalling my first 3 months experience

This was one of my favourite pages and it was the first one I did. I love the watercolour I added and I defiantly need to take note and use more watercolour throughout my journal.

Bullet Journalling my first 3 months experience

Bullet Journalling my first 3 months experience

I have three blog related pages in my journal so far. I have my idea page, this is where I list all my potential blog post ideas for the future and then I'll just cross them off once they're uploaded. Then I have my blog planner where I write the blog posts I've planned and then tick off when I've done the things I need to do for it. And finally, I have a page where I like to record statistics from my blog because when you aren't feeling so great about your blog it's so good to look back and see how far you've come.

Bullet Journalling my first 3 months experience

Pages like these take up the majority of pages as I like to create one for each week, where I write down all my tasks for the day that I need to complete. For me, I've found that for each two-page spread I use it for the week and have one section for my school work for the week. This layout suits me perfect as I have enough room to write, originally I wrote them using the whole length of the page but I found that it didn't work for me. I love changing it up and creating the titles for each week.

Bullet Journalling my first 3 months experience

My Return Tracker is something I've recently added into my journal. I've actually found it surprisingly useful. Every time I'm going to return something from an online order I'll write down the details of the order. Can you see how much ASOS goes back? It's a good way to know when you sent it back but also to check up on that you'll get the refund.
On the opposite page, I have my monthly tracker which I use daily to keep track of daily tasks, and how often I do them. Look at my fitness and yoga section. I like it but I find that it could probably be more effective as some people.

Overall, I love my bullet journal so far and I believe that I'll continue to use it and make a new one next year. I love how personalised it, you can add anything you want which makes it different to diaries yet I can write all my tasks down each day.

I'd love to know if you have a bullet journal or want to start bullet journaling, also let me know if you'd like to see more posts on bullet journaling.
SaveSave

0 comment:

Post a Comment