<<< Wishlist >>>

The Ordinary Skincare



If you haven't seen this brand floating around the blogging community, where have you been? Over the past couple of weeks, I've seen so many bloggers raving about The Ordinary skincare products. I actually fist discovered them last year not long after they launched but I never found myself buying anything from there, I think because I didn't really know what to get (this is a problem I mention later) so I never really thought anything of them until about a month ago. There were now available to buy on ASOS which made it super easy to buy and they gave them a description wich I found easier to understand. I finally made the purchase and bought these three pieces. 

Overall I love the whole design of the bottles, they are all glass with a pipette which I find easy to use and I'm able to get the right amount of product. The label is very simple which I like, the whole things just makes me think of science - I'm not really too sure why. The Ordinary are all about the ingredients, to make them effective and price them with a low markup compared to competitors with a high markup price. Thier products are super affordable as prices range from £5 to £15, which is so great because for similar products they can cost around £30. One problem I have is with the labelling as they can be kind of confusing on which products to get and this was one of the reasons why I didn't purchase them to start with, so it's best to do your research fist to find out which is suitable.
  
The first product I wanted to try was their Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% blemish serum as it's designed to reduce existing and future blemishes and pores. I wanted to try this out as I have acne prone skin. I personally found that it works best on big, red spots underneath the skin. I found it didn;t work as well on whiteheads. I think I will continue to use it in the future as I'm beginning to see a reduction in my progress and new blemishes. 

Due to me having acne prone skin I've been left with a lot of scars from previous breakouts, so when I found this product I really wanted to try it - it's the Alpha Arbutin 2% + HA serum. I have found that the darkness has disappeared but they aren't completely gone, I've been using this product for around a month now but I seen many people say it takes around two months to see a real difference.

Finally their Natural Moisturising Factors + HA moisturiser, this is a lightweight moisturiser aims to help hydrate the skin. I've found it to be lightweight and provide enough moisture without being greasy, it also skins into the skin really nicely after application. I would say if you suffer from dry skin this might not provide enough moisture but if you have normal skin this could be perfect for you. 

Some other products from The Ordinary I want to try to include Caffeine Solution and their Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil I really want to try their foundation which has just been launched but is currently unavailable due to such high demand they've sold out. 

This post contains affiliate links 

0 comment:

Post a Comment