<<< Wishlist >>>

A Letter To My Future Self...




For quite a while I have been wanting to write a letter to my future self but had never had the chance to write it. While it's been sunny I have actually got round to writing it. Surprisingly I wrote 2 pages,
at first I found it quite strange but once I got into it I really enjoyed it and woffled on about nonsense. I wrote not to open until 23/7/20 (6 years), I know it's not a long time but I think it will be long enough to see a change in my life because then I would be at university or have a full time job and maybe my own house.

I wasn't really sure what to write but I just wrote about what is happening now and what I would like to do in the future. I asked myself lots of questions (eg: Did you pass your driving test first time? Did you get good GCSE results? Have you carried on blogging?) I really can't wait to open it in 6 years time! Now all I have to do is remember to open it and not lose it.


Have you ever written a letter to your future self?

9 comments:

  1. I wrote a full notebook for myself when I was little and wrote on it "Not to open until you're 18", but I forgot about it! It was my birthday in June so I should look it up and see what I wrote :D! This post made me want to write another one for the future :D!


    evelinkivi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How old will you be when you open it? I have sort of done this before, but not a letter though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never done anything like this before, but it's such a lovely idea!

    Sammy
    xx
    daintyowl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great idea! I'm currently 23 and life feels a bit crappy at the moment (graduated with no money and self employed) I'm going to write one to the 30 year old me and ask if things are a bit easier!

    http://www.audacityoffood.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great idea, will 100% be doing this. x www.katesperks.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never thought about that! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to open it in 6 years time! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mine is going to be really cringie when I open it! Thank You :) xx

    ReplyDelete