<<< Wishlist >>>

2014 Summer Bucket List


(Source 1 2 3)

Recently I have seen a few bloggers do their summer bucket list, I find them really interesting seeing what people want to achieve over the summer. I put together a list of some things I would like to achieve over the summer and while the weather is nice and the nights are long. Let's make it a summer to remember!  

Drink more water
I think this is on most peoples but I really need to because I always find myself getting headaches from not drinking enough, it also it has benefits on my skin.

Say "Yes" more 
I'm a very shy person and when it comes to new opportunities I like to stick in my comfort zone, this summer I really want to say "Yes" more and not stick to my safe path. 

Yoga
Over the past week or so I have been doing some yoga most nights and really enjoying it. Over the summer I want to carry on. Yoga also has some great benefits because recently I have become stiff, it makes you feel really relaxed after as well. Check out the 30 day yoga challenge on YouTube. 

Take more photos
I love taking photos and I really want to use my camera to it's full potential because now I take most of the photos on manual. I want to take lots of photos on my Fujifilm Instax 8 because they are a great memory of the summer.

Try some new recipes
I love cooking and baking and I really want to try some new things hopefully over the summer I can cook lots of new tasty recipes.

Launch my jewellery store
This is something I have been working on for a while and I really hope over the summer I can finally launch.

Go outside more
Recently I have found myself in my room with my laptop while it's nice and sunny outside. I love the long light nights throughout the summer, I need to make better use of them even if it's just sitting outside reading a book.  

Go to more car boots sales
I have only ever been to one car boot sale which I really enjoyed. I want to go to more because if you're lucky, you can pick up some great bargains even if it does involve getting up super early. 

Have a movie marathon
I have been wanting to do this for a long time, I'll get my sister or friends and we can just watch loads of movies back to back with popcorn and sweets. Any recommendations

Carry on blogging
I have been really enjoying blogging and I want to keep it going throughout the summer. Hopefully lots of new posts as there is not school! 



What's on your summer bucket list?

4 comments:

  1. i really need to drink more water and try yoga too - might make my own list!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, I might have to make my own list. I'd definitely have drinking more water and to take more photos too - I'm so guilty of doing very little of both!
    Sarah - hereyoume.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yoga is definitely worth trying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy Liddell06 July, 2014

    Definitely agree with these especially the drink more water one I really need to motivate myself into drinking more!
    Xx

    Salted-roses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete