<<< Wishlist >>>

My Summer Nails


L-R Miss Sporty in Pop Fiction // £1.99
Barry M Gelly in Sugar Apple // £3.99

Barry M in Peach Melba and Pink Iridescent // £2.99
Barry M in Coral // £2.99
Barry M in Block Orange // £2.99

Summer nails to me are definitely brights and nudes, as they look so good against most skin tones especially a tan!  Electric blue has recently become one of my favorite colours to paint my nails and looks great (sadly) against my pale skin. This nail polish is a bargain at only £1.99 and I find it doesn't chip for days.

I also love some pastel shades for summer, sugar apple is a perfect glossy mint green. Two nail polishes that go so well together are Peach Melba and Pink Iridescent, guaranteed over the summer I will wear this combination, as I do every year, I always get so many compliments about my nails.

Finally, it wouldn't be a summer nails post without including a bright orange, I have also gone for a coral which screams summer and is a mix between orange and pink. Over the summer I really want to purchase some of the Models Own Neon nail polish, especially the orange! Can you tell I love orange nail polish?!

What's your go-to summer nail polish? 

3 comments:

  1. Amy Liddell13 July, 2014

    I love the Barry M shades!
    x

    saltandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex Georgie18 July, 2014

    My go to one is Sugar Apple as well! I love the gel (thicker) finish too!

    Alex Georgie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Barry M minty shade, might have to add it to my collection! x


    Sophie (theomgdiaries.blogspot.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete