<<< Wishlist >>>

Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint Review



Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in GNP 21 Sugar Apple, GNP 20 Rose Hip and GNP 6 Prickly Pear
£3.99

I have to admit I have a slight addiction to nail polish, so I thought I would do a quick review on the Barry M Gelly Nail Polish. I also have two other Barry M gelly nail polishes (Grapefruit and Blackberry) that I loved so I wanted to pick some pastel colours up to add to my collection.  I picked these up because they are great shades for spring and summer. Sugar apple is a gorgeous pastel green, I also picked up Prickly Pear which is a pastel purple. Finally Rose Hip a lovely pale pink, this is my favourite out of the 3. 

The first thing I noticed were how shiny they are, and there was no top coat was needed. Although you do need 2 or 3 coats with the lighter shades but you can get away with one coat with the darker shades. They dry quicker than the normal Barry M nail polishes which is great if smudge them straight after painting them - Like I do! There was no sign of chipping after a few days too.

These are great drugstore nail polishes so I will definitely be getting some more shades. They are so good for just £3.99!  


What's your favourite spring/summer nail polish? 

10 comments:

  1. All of these look so pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. forarealwoman05 May, 2014

    Love Barry M nail polishes and pastel shades, but I've never tried out gelly ones. I will! Thanks for sharing! x

    Jasmine x

    For a Real Woman

    So easy Spanish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just the prettiest shades ever! They all look so cute. I would love to paint my nails with these alternating colours x


    www.mappedoutblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such lovely colours! I love pastels!!

    Inês xo

    ipeachycoral.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cara Louise05 May, 2014

    Seriously why have I never tried these haha, I'm addicted to painting my but for some reason never tried these! I really need to, I love the prickly pear! I think I need to go and make the most of Boots 3 for 2!! :) xx


    pollypocketbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hayley-Eszti Szucs06 May, 2014

    £3.99 is such a bargain price! I love these pretty colours, especially the blue :)

    x Hayley-Eszti | www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Albertine06 May, 2014

    These are such lovely pastel colours! x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You should definitely try them x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really want to do that now x

    ReplyDelete
  10. These shades are all so pretty and a great price

    ReplyDelete