<<< Wishlist >>>

Twitter Chat Times for Bloggers


Updated: 
#Bloggersdoitbetter is now #bdib
#healthyselves // Monday 8-9pm 
#everyblogger // Saturday 7-8pm


Recently I have been on Twitter a lot, but mostly on chats. Since joining chats I have found so many lovely blogs and bloggers. I never realized how many bloggers there were since joining these chats, they are a great way to make new friends and find new blogs.

How does it work? When you write your tweet use the Hashtag of the chat, there will be a host who will ask questions (or sometimes it's an open chat). Then just reply with your answer, opinions or questions to other bloggers. At first, it might be a bit overwhelming especially with the big chat's like #bbloggers but it's definitely worth joining them.

I have created a PDF of all the times with the Times, Hashtags and Day. This way you will never miss a chat again!

You can download a copy from HERE


Have I missed any good chats?
What's your favorite chat?

9 comments:

  1. I'm glad I read this because I had no idea about the cruelty free chat, thanks for posting this! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, so many I didn't even know existed! I love Twitter chats too, they're such a great way to meet other bloggers :) xx

    www.lovefrom-lisa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the #bbloggers chat its a great way to see new blogs. thanks for sending over your link on twitter! now following on bloglovin! xx


    www.oliviaroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great idea! I always forget when there on.


    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hannah Maloney28 May, 2014

    I've always wanted to join on twitter chats and always not really known how they worked, thanks for the tips :)

    hannah xo

    www.labandwagon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad it helped you, they are definitely worth joining! ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love #bbloggers too. You have a lovely blog! New follower! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so useful, thanks for the post! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad you found it useful x

    ReplyDelete