<<< Wishlist >>>

Free Workouts



I know not everyone can afford to go to a gym or is too young to have a membership. I thought I would show you my top free fitness channels. I have created a playlist HERE where you can see all of
my favorites.

Carly is such a lovely person and she has an amazing body! I love her 'one song workouts' her boyfriend also has a fitness YouTube Channel 'The Lean Machines' which is also a great channel for workouts. Carly has recently become a personal trainer, which she has worked very hard to become. Her quote is "Skinny may look in clothes but Fit looks good Naked!"



2. Rebecca-Louise Smith // www.rlhealthy.com // www.youtube.com/XFitDaily 
Rebecca is a great trainer, even though she is not there in real life you feel like she pushes you and gets you through the workout. I like XHIT Daily the best but she also works with XF Extreme Fitness and GymRa. Again she has a stunning body. I love all the her workouts. 



3. Cassy Ho (Blogilates) // www.blogilates.com // www.youtube.com/blogilates
Cassy is another great motivational trainer. She has her own gym range out (including tops, DVDs, fitness journal, shorts) also she has an app. You should definitely sign up to her free monthly workout calendars. Again she has a great body and workout videos. She has some very motivational quotes "Train like a beast look like a beauty", "Train Insane or Remain the Same" and "Sore today Strong tomorrow".  



What type of workouts do you enjoy?

7 comments:

  1. such a good idea - I need to do more home workouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogilates is my all time favourite at home workout channel! Her workouts actually work and I can actually feel myself getting stronger when I do them!

    Cat | www.lilacghosts.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I'll have to give these a go! I go to the gym when I'm at university, but now I'm back at home for the summer without a gym membership and desperate to find ways to tone myself up on a budget. I've been using Nike's training app - however I always prefer to have someone physical to look at as it gives me more motivation. Thank you!

    Thanks for sending me your link on the #lbloggers chat last night btw, I love discovering new blogs :) Hope you get the chance to look at mine and looking forward to reading more from you :)

    Vicky xxx

    Lots of Love, Me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ClaraBelleRose26 May, 2014

    I am to lazy to go to the gym, so I used YouTube!
    clarabellerose.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is brilliant! I've been wanting to do some at home workouts but didn't know where to look, will definitely be checking these out. Thank you! x


    www.josies-journal.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lizzie Ford29 June, 2014

    I love blogilates! I've just started getting back to daily exercise (I'd slumped a bit during exam time haha) this is so helpful and I feel much more motivated-thank you!
    L xo
    Head-full-of-flowers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete