<<< Wishlist >>>

Ways To Reuse Glass Jars




I always get loads of glass jars left over and I never know what to do with them. So I thought some ideas to reuse my stash of glass jars. I knew they would come in handy one day! Here are just 10
ideas but there are many more (just look on Pinterest)

1- Make as a flower pot
       Fill with water and place in your favourite flower.

2- Money Pot
       Make a slit in the top and save all your pennies!

3- Salad jars
       Perfect for a on the go lunch. 1.Dressing 2.Healthy bits 3.Lighter Bits 4.Salad
       (Would you be interested if I did a post on these?).

4- Make-up brush / Pen holder
      Fill with all your makeup brushes or stationary.


5- Remake a candle in it
       Simple instructions here These instructions are very easy to understand and have great illustrations.

6- Use as a drinking cup 
       Perfect for summer, and add a cute straw.

7- Grow a flower in it
      Fill with soil and add a seed (your favorite flower or herb) and watch it grow.

8- Cookie/Brownie in a jar
         Layer the ingredients for your cookie/brownie. Perfect for a gift.

9- create a snow globe
        Glue a figurine to the lid. Fill the jar with water and glitter, then glue the lid on and shake!

10- Fill it with happy thoughts
        On paper write out your happy thoughts then roll up and place in the jar. Every time you are unhappy pick one out. You could also fill it with memories or wishes.

Do you have any more ideas to reuse glass jars? 

5 comments:

  1. Great ideas for empty jars.

    Meg | Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mason jars as drinking glasses are SO in lol - I think the straw makes it much more appealing to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love 2,4,5,6! I made a post at the start of the year to do with number 10 as well! And I also made another one to put all my 'to-read' books in so I can pick one at random! Lauren | OhHay Blogs!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really lovely post! I love using jars for flower pots and for my makeup brushes as well :) xx



    www.alphabeth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! I love using jars for cocktails - especially if they all look different. It's just such a funky way to serve a drunk.
    Come and check my latest giveaway. I think you'd like it :))

    Lu, www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete