<<< Wishlist >>>

Origins Super Spot Remover Review

Origins Super Spot Remover

I bought this product at the beginning of January, after trying so many spot treatments. I have tried every spot treatment and none of them have worked for me, I've even had them prescribed to me by the Doctor. Before I buy anything I read all the reviews of it and they looked positive so I thought I'd give it a go. Its comes in a tiny bottle (10ml), I thought it would last about a week considering the amount of acne I had and the size of the bottle. But honestly I have been using it twice a day for 5 months, I have just reached the end. I need to buy a new one in case I get any bad breakouts soon. A little goes a long way, its like magic. 

It has salicylic acid to help speed the healing process with the anti-spot technology it helps to visibly correct the post blemish darkening. It also contains caffeine to calm the skin and red algae to help release the redness. I apply it twice a day (morning and night), as it's clear, drying gel you can apply your makeup over the top. Just dab a small dot on the annoying spot and rub in. The redness of the spot will go down in a day or two and the spot will go in two to three days. If you get a red mark on the spot keep applying it and it will help it fade too. Once applied you can feel it working, your skin feels cooling but on the larger spots it may tingle, your skin does go slightly tight but I like that because I then know it's working. It feels light and fresh on your skin too. 

If you have the problematic skin you should definitely give this ago and it has done wonders to my skin. It has also won COMPANY Best spot treatment for 2013. This was my first Origins product because it's been so good I really want to try out some of their other products. 


What's your favorite spot treatment?

1 comment:

  1. It's okay glad you enjoyed, definitely worth trying x

    ReplyDelete