<<< Wishlist >>>

Short Hair Inspiration

Source  1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9  

To cut or not to cut?!

I am getting bored of having long hair, as it's getting warmer it's the perfect opportunity to have it cut and I have always had long hair, it's time for a change. Last year I was going to have it cut but I chickened out. A lot of people have had their hair cut shorter recently, so I think my time has come. I never do anything with my hair, I just wake up, some days I'll add some dry shampoo and I'm done. All these women have perfect hair (I dream of hair like them)! I have naturally straight, thin hair, I'm trying to find the perfect product to give me volume, thickness, and waves. Do you have any recommendations? The hairdressers are booked for Thursday, I'll let you know how I get on. 


What's your hair story?
What do you do to your hair in the morning? 

6 comments:

  1. Yay you should go for it. I love my shorter hair and I'm in no hurry to grow it out. If you're worried just don't go too short, plus it'll grow back before you know it! Thanks for including be with all these beautiful ladies. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You persuaded me even more! Its okay, I love your hair xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren Williamson19 May, 2014

    I always think about cutting my hair short, but don't think I'll ever go through with it! Love all of the pictures here though, they really do have the most amazing hair!


    Lauren | laurenthedaydreamer.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helen Jane ♥19 May, 2014

    This has made me feel so much better about my hair! It is in bad condition so I am going to get loads cut off, I can't wait to try these styles now xxx

    Pink Polka Dot &
    Popcorn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in exactly the same phase! Really want to cut my hair but at the same time, it's taken so long to grow out!! I'm sure once I cut it off I'll wonder why it took so long! :) xx

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hoping that is how i will feel and not that I regret it! :-) xx

    ReplyDelete